Meet the Southaven Attorneys of Taylor Jones Taylor
Serving individuals, families and businesses throughout Mississippi
Since 1964, the Southaven law firm of Taylor Jones Taylor has represented the best interests of its clients in need of business, estate administration, criminal defense, family law and personal injury services. The attorneys have earned reputations as leading litigators, operating under the belief that it is better to be prepared for trial and not go, than to need to go to trial and not be prepared. When you need competent and comprehensive representation, Taylor, jones & Taylor is there.
About the firm
Taylor Jones Taylor has purposely remained smaller than some other law firms in the Southaven region. Doing so has allowed the attorneys to build close, long-lasting bonds with each and every client, and to provide that one-on-one attention that clients deserve. Because the lawyers employ a team approach to the law, every client of the firm receives the full benefits of each attorney’s perspective and experience practicing different areas of law which could affect that particular client’s needs.
Taylor Jones Taylor offers a wide range of legal services to clients in and around Southaven. You can rely on the firm for help with:
- Your business. The firm handles all transactional and contractual matters, including entity formation, as well as ADR and litigation needs.
- A criminal charge. All criminal charges are serious; a conviction can affect your life in ways you did not even realize. If you are facing criminal charges on anything from arson to DUI to weapons possession, Taylor Jones Taylor can help.
- Your divorce. Asset division, child custody, the family dog – divorce is difficult no matter how you slice it. The firm offers comprehensive family law services for Mississippi families.
- Your estate. From administration to probate litigation to creating a trust or will, Taylor Jones Taylor handles all manner of estate and legacy planning needs.
- A serious injury. When you are hurt because of another person’s negligence, you may have a claim for compensation for your lost wages, your medical expenses and your pain and suffering. The attorneys are aggressive advocates on behalf of Southaven personal injury victims.
One-on-one services tailored to meet your goals, and a safe and secure environment in which to discuss your needs: that is the Taylor Jones Taylor way of practicing law. Come see why so many people in and around Southaven keep returning to the firm for any and all of their legal needs.
Southaven’s trusted source for legal counsel
When you need a lawyer you can trust to protect you, your rights and your family as fiercely as possible, you want Taylor Jones Taylor in Southaven, Mississippi. To schedule a consultation time with an experienced attorney, please call 662.253.5193 or fill out the firm’s contact form. How can we make your life better today?