Skilled Trial Attorneys Protect the Rights of Victims in Southaven, Olive Branch and Hernando
Aggressive representation for injury clients throughout the state
Most people, right here in Mississippi or throughout the country, are one serious medical catastrophe away from losing everything. The personal injuries you might sustain in a car accident, falling on a wet walkway or being injured by a defective product could keep you out of work, giving you no way of supporting your family while the medical bills roll in. It is so normal to be angry and afraid, and to feel overwhelmed.
When you feel like you are stumbling around in the dark, Taylor Jones Taylor helps bring you back into the light. The firm has over 90 years of combined personal injury experience, helping clients recover millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements. Every case is prepared for trial because sometimes a trial is what it takes to get you the help you need. With offices in Southaven, Hernando and Olive Branch, the attorneys are always nearby when you need them most.
Personal injury services
Taylor Jones Taylor is equipped to handle your legal needs no matter how severe they are, or how complex your case is. Over the years, clients have sought their counsel after injuries sustained during:
- Car accidents. Not only can you sustain serious injuries in a car crash, but you are likely to lose your only means of transportation. The stakes can be much worse if you are a pedestrian. The firm assists car accident victims throughout Mississippi after a collision threatens to take everything.
- Truck accidents. There are a large number of commercial trucks driving through Mississippi on any given day. An accident with a tractor trailer can be deadly, and obtaining compensation requires the help of a skilled personal injury attorney.
- Motorcycle accidents. Motorcyclists are at the greatest risk of death and dismemberment, because they have the least amount of physical protection – and because not all insurance policies cover bikers’ injuries. You want an accomplished lawyer on your side to help you get what you need to recover after a motorcycle accident.
- Catastrophic injuries. Some personal injuries are so severe they can affect a person’s life permanently. Burn injuries, spinal injuries and injuries necessitating amputation: these are the kinds of harm that fall under the label “catastrophic.” The firm offers comprehensive counsel to victims whose lives have been forever altered after an injury like this.
- Premises liability. Building owners are responsible for the safety of those builders. When you fall over a broken step or slip in a puddle or are attacked by a pet that is roaming free, you may have grounds for a premises liability lawsuit. The attorneys can help you decide whether or not to pursue a claim.
- Product liability. Defective products cause thousands of injuries every year, and cost victims millions of dollars in medical bills and lost wages. Taylor Jones Taylor assists people harmed by defective products by holding both retailers and manufacturers accountable.
- Nursing home abuse. Nursing home abuse is a serious – and shameful – problem. If your elderly loved one is being abused or neglected, he or she has rights under the law for compensation for those injuries.
- Workplace injuries. Farming, factory work, and construction are some of the most dangerous jobs you can do. Taylor Jones Taylor helps injured Mississippi workers get the help they need when they need it most. When you need to recover so you can get back to work, the firm is there to help.
- Traumatic brain injuries. The human brain is a pretty mysterious collection of tissue and nerves. Medical science still doesn’t fully understand its workings – but everyone understands just how devastating a traumatic brain injury can be for the victims and their families. The firm helps TBI victims whose lives have been altered forever because of the damage they sustained.
- Wrongful death. No loss is more heartbreaking than the unexpected and perhaps preventable death of your family member. Taylor Jones Taylor handles delicate and complex wrongful death lawsuits with respect and dignity.
After a life-changing, catastrophic personal injury, you will have enough on your plate to worry about without adding the stress of a lawsuit. Taylor Jones Taylor shoulders that burden for you. The attorneys have protected the rights and the futures of injury victims in Southaven, Hernando and Olive Branch for years by taking responsible parties to trial and holding them accountable for their actions. If you were hurt because of someone else’s actions or negligence, the firm wants to hear from you.
Experienced Southaven personal injury attorneys who fight for you
At Taylor Jones Taylor, personal injury victims find a safe place to discuss their fears and their goals, and attorneys who never stop fighting on behalf of their clients. The firm has three offices in Southaven, Hernando and Olive Branch, however the firm serves clients from all over the State of Mississippi, including Grenada, Tupelo, Oxford, Cleveland, Batesville, Cleveland, Brandon, Hattiesburg, Biloxi, Gulfport, Jackson, Meridian and Clarksdale. Please call 662-342-1300, or fill out this contact form to schedule an appointment. How can we help you and your family?