Compassionate Family Law and Divorce Attorneys in Northwest Mississippi
Representing clients in Southaven, Hernando, Olive Branch, Horn Lake, Walls, Senatobia, Coldwater, and beyond through the divorce process
Family law covers broad areas of the law that concern family disputes such as divorce and child custody. When the time comes to hire an attorney to help you handle the legal challenge you are facing, you want to work with a firm that has a strong track record in the community, one that has attorneys with many years of experience in the practice of family law, and one that comes highly recommended by people you trust.
Taylor Jones Taylor has been around since 1964. The firm has credibility in the community, with clients who have recommended them to friends and family throughout Southaven, Hernando and Olive Branch. When it comes down to it, you need an attorney who will fight for your interests and give you sound, legal guidance in family law disputes. Here, you work with a family law attorney whose primary aim is to help you achieve your goals.
Mississippi family law attorneys
The skilled legal team handles all of the issues surrounding family law and divorce, including:
- Divorce. Whether your divorce is an uncontested matter, or on fault grounds, you want skilled representation. The firm’s lawyers have years of experience guiding clients towards a mutually agreeable solution.
- Property division. Dividing marital assets is traditionally a contentious matter. The attorneys know how to protect your financial interests.
- Spousal support. Formerly referred to as alimony, Mississippi law allows for one spouse to receive financial support from the other in order to maintain a certain standard of living after the marriage ends. Taylor Jones Taylor’s divorce attorneys can counsel you on how to come to a settlement that works for you.
- Child support. The court will order one parent to pay the primary custodial parent child support according to Mississippi’s percentage of income formula. The lawyers also assist parents in child support enforcement actions when the other party is neglecting their child support commitment.
- Child custody. Often, child custody is the most difficult point of any divorce dispute. The firm knows how challenging this process can be, and treats your case with sensitivity and compassion.
Working with an experienced and respected family law attorney can help you avoid the potential pitfalls as you move through the difficult changes that come with dividing a family. Divorce does not always mean that you will be in a harsh battle against your former spouse. Taylor Jones Taylor can help you to divide your family without dissolving your relationship and help you move on with the next phase of your life.
Experienced Mississippi family law and divorce attorneys protecting your interests
Taylor Jones Taylor helps clients move beyond the conflict of divorce while working towards meeting clients’ goals. The firm represents clients in Southaven, Hernando, Olive Branch, Horn Lake, Walls, Senatobia, Coldwater, and the general Northwest Mississippi region. Please call 662-342-1300, or fill out this contact form to schedule an appointment. How can we help your family today?