Southaven Attorneys Analyze Common Types of Car Accidents
Car crash lawyers in Southaven, Olive Branch and Hernando protecting clients throughout the Mid-South
Car accidents can be caused by many different things, including speeding, driver fatigue, distracted driving and poor weather. Depending on the circumstances and road conditions, there are several different types of motor vehicle accidents that may cause property damage, injury and even death.
The legal team at the office of Taylor Jones Taylor has been helping the people of Mississippi get back on their feet after being injured in a motor vehicle accident since 1964. Well-regarded in the Southaven, Hernando and Olive Branch communities, the firm offers clients comprehensive representation in courtrooms and in settlement discussions to ensure that justice is served.
Types of auto accidents
Whether they occur at breakneck speeds on the highway, in a four-way intersection down the street from your house, or anywhere in-between, Taylor Jones Taylor has the skills and experience you want on your side after you have been injured. We routinely assist clients after they have been involved in a:
- Broadside collision. In a broadside collision, or T-bone accident, one vehicle crashes into the side of another vehicle. The injuries in a side-impact collision can be especially severe because the side of a car does not provide the same protection to the passengers sitting in the back seat as those getting hit from the front.
- Head-on crash. When one car crashes directly into the front of an oncoming car, you end up in a textbook head-on collision. A head-on collision can also occur when one car crashes directly into a tree or the side of a building. These devastating crashes often result in at least one fatality.
- Rear-end collision. Often the result of one car following the car in front of them too closely, driver inattention to the road ahead, or broken brake lights on the car in front, rear-end collisions are among the most common kinds of car accidents in Mississippi.
- Distracted driver. If it distracts a driver from the task of paying attention to the road ahead, it can cause the driver to crash the car. Whether a driver is distracted by changing the radio station, reaching for something in the car, applying makeup, shaving, drinking coffee or typing a text message, everyone is at risk.
- Accident caused by a drunk driver. There is no excuse for driving while intoxicated. Those who participate in this dangerous practice put their lives and the lives of the other people who share the road with them in peril each time they drink and drive. Taylor Jones Taylor leverages its experience in the practice of criminal defense to build a stronger, more complete strategy for Mississippi clients who were hit by a driver who was under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Construction zone accident. When a road is under construction and there are confusing road signs, especially when several lanes suddenly merge into one, accidents can happen easily and quickly.
Regardless of the type of car accident you have been involved in, the legal team at Taylor Jones Taylor is here to make sure that you get justice in the form of compensation for your pain and suffering, medical expenses, and financial losses. The attorneys work with a team of accident investigators who will find the party who is at fault and make sure that he or she is held liable for the injuries and property damage resulting from the collision.
Contact a trusted Southaven car accident law firm today
At the law firm of Taylor Jones Taylor, we help our clients after they have been injured in a motor vehicle accident that was caused by the actions or negligence of another. You are welcome to give us a call at 662.342.1300, or fill out the contact form to schedule a no obligation consultation today. With offices in Southaven, Hernando and Olive Branch we also serve clients throughout other north Mississippi cities like Clarksdale, Grenada, Batesville, Tupelo, Cleveland and Oxford. How may we help today?