Hernando Criminal Defense Attorneys Fighting for Your Rights
Aggressively defending those accused of crimes throughout the state
Being convicted of a crime will change your entire life. When you have been accused, you need to be represented by an attorney with the skill and experience to fight for your rights. At the law firm of Taylor Jones Taylor, the attorneys have been protecting the freedom of clients in Hernando and throughout the state since 1964. If you have been arrested, do not hesitate to get help from a Hernando criminal law attorney who is prepared to defend you.
Handling all types of criminal offenses
No matter what accusations have been made against you, the attorneys at Taylor Jones Taylor can help. They handle cases involving:
- Theft. From shoplifting to burglary to robbery, the firm represents clients who have been charged with a theft crime. The consequences of this type of crime range in severity, and you need an attorney on your side who is dedicated to your defense.
- Drug crimes. Some of the most serious crimes involve drugs. The firm represents clients in cases involving possession of a controlled substance, prescription drug crimes, and more.
- DUI. Driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol is a serious offense that can have life-altering consequences. An experienced Hernando criminal defense lawyer can help you protect your license and your freedom if you have been charged with a DUI
- Juvenile crimes. If your child has been charged with a crime, you need to hire an attorney who has experience handling juvenile crime cases. Do not let a mistake ruin your child’s future.
- White-collar crimes. Taylor Jones Taylor represents clients who have been charged with white-collar crimes, including fraud, embezzlement, tax evasion, and Internet crimes.
- Sex crimes. Just being accused of a sex crime can affect your reputation and your personal relationships. A conviction can lead to trouble finding a job or a place to live. The firm’s dedicated Hernando criminal defense lawyers work to protect your reputation.
Facing the criminal justice system can be scary and overwhelming. Let Taylor Jones Taylor ease your stress and defend your rights.
Contact a Hernando criminal defense lawyer today
If you have been charged with a crime in Hernando or throughout northwest region, turn to Taylor Jones Taylor today. The firm’s Hernando criminal defense attorneys fight aggressively to help you. Call 662.253.5193 or fill out the contact form to schedule an initial consultation at one of the firm’s three offices.
Types of Cases We Handle
Our Hernando attorneys handle a variety of cases, including:
133 East Commerce Street
Hernando, MS 38632
Phone: (662) 449-4050
Fax: (662) 449-4051