Experienced Hernando Attorneys Handling Family Law Matters
Helping families through complex legal issues
When you are going through legal issues that affect your family, such as divorce, child custody, and child support, you need to be represented by attorneys you can trust to get you the results you need. Taylor Jones Taylor has been representing clients in Northwest Mississippi since 1964. The firm’s skilled legal team has extensive experience in all areas of family law, and they are prepared to protect your best interests. When you and your loved ones are affected by sensitive family law matters, turn to the firm’s compassionate Hernando family law lawyers to guide you through the legal process.
Handling all aspects of family law
Family law covers many areas of the law. Because these areas are often intertwined, it is imperative that you are represented by an attorney who is well versed in every aspect of family law. At Taylor Jones Taylor, lawyers handle cases involving:
- Divorce. Choosing to get a divorce is one of the most difficult decisions any couple can make. The firm’s skilled attorneys handle all types of divorce, including military and high-asset dissolutions. They can also help divorcing spouses through mediation or high-conflict divorces.
- Child custody. The wellbeing of your children is your top priority, and you need an attorney who will always keep the best interests of your child in mind. Determining custody can be a difficult process for any parent, but a skilled Hernando divorce lawyer can ease your stress and help you fight for what is best for your children.
- Child support. Whether married or not, both parents have a responsibility to financially support their children. Mississippi’s state guidelines help courts determine the appropriate amount the noncustodial parent must pay in order to adequately meet their child support obligations.
- Spousal support. Based on each spouse’s income and earning capability, the length of the marriage, and other factors, the court will determine if alimony is necessary. With the help of an experienced Hernando family law attorney, you can fight for fair spousal support during your divorce.
- Property division. Mississippi is an equitable distribution state, meaning that all property and assets will be divided fairly between spouses during a divorce. However, fair and equitable does not necessarily mean equal. The court will look at many factors to determine how to divide spousal property.
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements. All couples can benefit from a pre- or post-nuptial agreement, no matter their net worth. The firm’s attorneys can help you draft these documents in a way that is fair to both parties.
If you are going through a divorce or other family law matter in Mississippi, you can trust Taylor Jones Taylor to work to get the best possible results for you.
Learn how a Hernando family law attorney can help you today
No matter the issue you are facing, an experienced family law attorney at Taylor Jones Taylor can help. They represent clients throughout Northwest Mississippi. Call 662.253.5193 or fill out this contact form to learn more about how the firm can help.
Types of Cases We Handle
Our Hernando attorneys handle a variety of cases, including:
133 East Commerce Street
Hernando, MS 38632
Phone: (662) 449-4050
Fax: (662) 449-4051