Experienced Representation from Skilled Hernando Personal Injury Attorneys
Protecting the rights of injury victims throughout the state
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury due to the negligence or recklessness of another person, you have the right to pursue compensation. With the help of a knowledgeable Hernando personal injury attorney at Taylor Jones Taylor, you will get the guidance you need to file a successful personal injury claim. The firm has extensive experience handling cases both simple and complex. They carefully study every aspect of your situation to develop a unique strategy that gives you the best possible chance of obtaining justice.
Types of personal injury cases the firm handles
Personal injuries can happen in a variety of ways. The firm represents clients in all types of personal injury matters, including:
- Car accidents. One of the most common causes of personal injury, car accidents can be catastrophic. From broken bones to concussions to wrongful death, an auto accident can lead to many types of injury. The firm helps clients determine fault in a car accident and pursue damages.
- Motorcycle accidents. By nature, riding a motorcycle is a dangerous activity that can lead to serious accidents. It is often wrongly assumed that anyone who drives a motorcycle is reckless and dangerous. The firm fights against that stigma to get injured bikers the compensation they need after an accident.
- Truck accidents. Because of their size, accidents involving trucks can have serious consequences. These crashes are often caused by driver fatigue or speeding. If you have been involved in a truck crash or collision, get help from an experienced Hernando auto accident lawyer today.
- Premises liability. The owner or manager of a property has a responsibility to keep that property safe. If they fail to do so, and you get hurt as a result, you can file a lawsuit. Fault can often be difficult to prove in premises liability cases, and a skilled attorney can help.
- Nursing home abuse/neglect. When your elderly loved one moves into a nursing home, you trust the home to take care of them. If you suspect your loved one has been abused or neglected in a nursing home, you need an experienced lawyer on your side.
- Product liability. Whether due to manufacturer error, design error, or any other cause, a defective product can be dangerous. If you or a loved one has been harmed by a product, the firm can help determine fault and fight for your just compensation.
- Workplace injuries. If you have been injured while on the job, you have options. With the help of Taylor Jones Taylor, you can get the financial coverage you need so you can focus on your recovery.
- Traumatic brain injuries. A traumatic brain injury is not only devastating for the victim, but also for the victim’s family. A knowledgeable attorney can help your family get the compensation they need after a serious brain injury.
- Catastrophic injuries. An injury that leads to permanent damage is referred to as a catastrophic injury. Not only do you have to worry about medical bills, but these injuries may also affect your ability to earn money later. Taylor Jones Taylor fights for you to get the damages you need.
- Wrongful death. The death of a loved one is never easy. When their death was preventable, the firm’s attorneys will fight on your behalf to hold the responsible parties accountable for your loss.
No matter the injury you or your loved one has incurred, Taylor Jones Taylor is prepared to guide you through the legal process.
Contact a skilled Hernando personal injury attorney today
Suffering from a personal injury is scary and overwhelming. While you focus on your recovery, let a Hernando personal injury attorney at Taylor Jones Taylor focus on your lawsuit. Call 662.253.5193 or fill out the contact form to schedule an initial consultation.
Types of Cases We Handle
Our Hernando attorneys handle a variety of cases, including:
133 East Commerce Street
Hernando, MS 38632
Phone: (662) 449-4050
Fax: (662) 449-4051