Olive Branch Divorce Attorneys Helping Clients Start Their New Lives
Compassionately guiding you through your marriage dissolution
Divorce is a stressful process that involves many different matters. At Taylor Jones Taylor, the Olive Branch divorce attorneys are dedicated to easing clients through the process as much as possible. They understand what you are going through and have the skill to handle the most complex issues. Every divorce is as unique as the people involved, and you need an attorney with the flexibility and knowledge to develop a legal strategy that benefits you. The firm’s divorce lawyers have extensive experience in Mississippi family law.
Comprehensive divorce representation
Divorces can be complicated, so it is important that you are represented by an attorney who understands all of the issues you may be facing, including:
- Spousal support. Whether you are the party paying support or receiving it, the firm ensures that your spousal support plan is fair.
- Child support. One of the most important aspects of a divorce is determining a child support agreement that provides your children with the financial support they need.
- Child custody. The court will consider what is in the best interests of your children when determining a child custody plan during your divorce.
- Property division. As an equitable distribution state, Mississippi courts allow for fair division of marital property upon a divorce.
- Estate planning. When you and your spouse split, an important step in the process is changing your wills to reflect that you are no longer together.
Dealing with any single one of these issues can be overwhelming, but most divorces involve more than one. The firm’s lawyers can help you deal with all aspects of your divorce.
The advantages of divorce mediation
In mediation, both parties and their lawyers meet with a neutral third party, called a mediator, to discuss the issues relating to their divorce. The mediator does not make decisions, but facilitates a conversation between the spouses. The goal of mediation is for the parties to come to a mutual agreement, which is often a less contentious and faster process than going to trial. This is especially beneficial for divorcing parents, as it gives them a foundation of positive communication. Mediation is not necessarily the right choice for every couple, but it frequently has positive results. If you feel mediation is a good option for you, Taylor Jones Taylor can help you through the process.
Talk to an experienced divorce attorney today
While going through a divorce is difficult, it helps to have a knowledgeable lawyer on your side. Call Taylor Jones Taylor today at 662.253.5193 or contact the firm to speak to an Olive Branch divorce attorney about your options.
Types of Cases We Handle
Our Olive Branch attorneys handle a variety of cases, including:
Olive Branch Office
5872 Rolling Hills Drive
Olive Branch, MS 38654
Phone: (662) 893-5960
Fax: (662) 895-6789