Skilled Representation from Experienced Olive Branch Car Wreck Attorneys
Helping you prove fault and obtain compensation after your accident
Car accidents are unfortunately a common occurrence on the roads of Mississippi. A collision has the potential to cause serious injury and massive property damage. With the help of a dedicated Olive Branch auto accident lawyer at Taylor Jones Taylor, you can prove fault in your accident and get justice. The firm’s attorneys want you to focus on your recovery while they focus on getting you the compensation you deserve after a crash.
Fighting for your rights after a motor vehicle accident
There are many different kinds of vehicles on the road, and any of them can be involved in a crash. The firm represents clients who have been involved in any type of auto accident, including:
- Car accidents. Common causes of car wrecks include distracted driving, speeding, and drunk driving. If you or a loved one has been involved in a car accident due to the negligence of another driver, the firm can help you pursue damages.
- Truck accidents. Because of their size and weight, trucks can cause extensive damage in an accident. These cases can be complicated because you are often facing an entire trucking company. The firm’s personal injury attorneys will not back down.
- Motorcycle accidents. While motorcyclists have a reputation for driving recklessly, the firm’s attorneys know that drivers of cars or other vehicles are often the ones at fault in motorcycle accidents.
- Bike accidents. Drivers frequently are not aware of bicyclists sharing the road. With little to protect them, a bike accident can be devastating for a cyclist. An experienced Olive Branch auto accident attorney can help you get the compensation you need.
- Pedestrian accidents. Drivers have a responsibility to yield to pedestrians, but sometimes accidents do happen. When a car strikes a person, the consequences can be deadly. The accident attorneys at Taylor Jones Taylor understand this type of accident and are prepared to help.
When you are involved in an accident caused by the negligence of another, turn to the Olive Branch auto accident lawyers at Taylor Jones Taylor today.
Understanding negligence laws
In order to obtain damages after an auto accident, you have to be able to prove that the other party was liable. Mississippi is a pure comparative negligence state, which means that, even if you were liable for a percentage of the accident, you can collect damages. The percentage you are deemed at fault is not a factor in whether or not you can file a claim. Even if you are liable for 99% of your accident, you can still collect damages for the 1% where the other party was at fault. An experienced Olive Branch car wreck lawyer can further explain this law.
Contact an Olive Branch car crash lawyer to find out more
After an auto accident, you may be feeling confused and overwhelmed. Let the compassionate attorneys at Taylor Jones Taylor ease some of your stress. Call 662-342-1300 to contact the firm today to learn more about how an Olive Branch auto accident attorney can help.
Types of Cases We Handle
Our Olive Branch attorneys handle a variety of cases, including:
Olive Branch Office
5872 Rolling Hills Drive
Olive Branch, MS 38654
Phone: (662) 893-5960
Fax: (662) 895-6789