Olive Branch Criminal Defense Attorneys Fighting for Your Rights
Aggressive representation from seasoned lawyers
A criminal conviction has many consequences including jail time, fines, and a record. In addition, your reputation will forever be marred, affecting your career and your personal relationships. When charged with a crime, you have the right to a high-quality defense. That is where the experienced Olive Branch criminal defense attorneys at Taylor Jones Taylor step in. The firm’s talented lawyers have been representing clients accused of crimes since 1964. They have the tenacity and skill to defend your rights.
Defending clients against misdemeanors and felonies
No matter how serious the crime, the criminal defense attorneys at Taylor Jones Taylor can defend against it. The firm handles cases involving:
- Theft. Legally, theft is defined as taking another person’s property with the intent to deprive them of that property. From misdemeanors like shoplifting to more serious crimes like burglary or robbery, theft crimes have major consequences.
- White-collar crimes. A conviction of fraud, embezzlement, tax evasion, or any other white-collar crime can massively affect your life. An experienced lawyer will defend you against these accusations.
- Drug crimes. A drug crime conviction can involve either illegal drugs or legal drugs used illegally. The firm handles cases involving possession, trafficking, manufacturing, and more.
- DUI. Driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol is extremely dangerous. If you have been charged with a DUI, the firm will fight to have the charges reduced or eliminated.
- Assault. A physical assault or the threat of an assault can both lead to a criminal conviction. Assault, assault and battery, and aggravated assault are all serious crimes with life-altering consequences.
- Sex crimes. Even just an accusation of a sex crime can destroy your reputation. When charged with a sex crime, you need an attorney with the experience and dedication to defend you.
If you have been charged with a crime, do not hesitate to get the legal representation you need from lawyers you can trust.
Contact an Olive Branch criminal defense attorney today
When you have the potential for a criminal conviction looming over you, an experienced and knowledgeable Olive Branch criminal defense attorney can make all the difference. Call Taylor Jones Taylor today at 662-253-5193 or fill out the contact form to learn more about how the firm can help you.
Types of Cases We Handle
Our Olive Branch attorneys handle a variety of cases, including:
Olive Branch Office
5872 Rolling Hills Drive
Olive Branch, MS 38654
Phone: (662) 893-5960
Fax: (662) 895-6789