Skilled Olive Branch Personal Injury Attorneys Protecting Your Rights
Helping injury victims obtain the compensation they deserve
After an injury, you are potentially facing massive medical bills, on top of lost wages from missing work. When your injury is caused by the reckless or negligent behavior of another person, you have the right to pursue compensation. With the help of the experienced Olive Branch personal injury attorneys at the law firm of Taylor Jones Taylor, you can hold the responsible party accountable. The firm’s lawyers have been handling all types of personal injury cases since 1964. They have the knowledge and dedication to handle any case, no matter how complex.
Comprehensive personal injury representation
There are many different types of accidents that can lead to a personal injury. The firm handles cases involving:
- Car accidents. Some of the most common causes of injury in Mississippi, auto accidents, can involve cars, trucks, motorcycles, pedestrians, or bikes. These accidents have the potential to be catastrophic or even fatal. A knowledgeable Olive Branch car crash injury attorney can fight for your right to a fair damage award.
- Premises liability. When the owner of a property does not meet their duty to properly maintain their premises and someone gets hurt, they can be held liable. Because fault is sometimes difficult to prove in these cases, you need a seasoned attorney on your side.
- Product liability. When a product harms you or a loved one, you can file a claim. The firm will help you determine if the product was defective because of a manufacturer, design, or labeling error.
- Nursing home abuse. You trust that a nursing home will look out for your loved one. But when negligent or abusive staff cause harm to the patients, turn to Taylor Jones Taylor to protect your family.
- Wrongful death. When an accident leads to the wrongful death of a loved one, you can pursue compensation. While no amount of money will replace the loss of your family member, the firm’s personal injury attorneys will help you get justice.
If you or a loved one has suffered a personal injury due to the negligence of another person or entity, turn to Taylor Jones Taylor for tenacious, skilled representation.
Understanding Mississippi’s statute of limitations
Like all states, Mississippi has a time limit for when you can file a lawsuit, called a statute of limitations. You have three years from the date of the injury to file a claim. For product liability cases, you only have two years. If you do not file within this time limit, your case will be dismissed. That is why it is important that you contact an Olive Branch personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after an injury.
Schedule an initial consultation with an experienced Olive Branch personal injury lawyer
After an accident leads to an injury for you or the death of a loved one, contact Taylor Jones Taylor immediately. The firm’s Olive Branch personal injury attorneys are prepared to help you through the legal process. Call 662-342-1300 or fill out the contact form to learn more.
Types of Cases We Handle
Our Olive Branch attorneys handle a variety of cases, including:
Olive Branch Office
5872 Rolling Hills Drive
Olive Branch, MS 38654
Phone: (662) 893-5960
Fax: (662) 895-6789