Olive Branch Family Law Firm Helping Clients Move Forward
Guiding clients through divorce and other family law matters
Legal problems that directly impact your family are often overwhelming. That is why it is important to be represented by an attorney with extensive experience in all aspects of family law. At Taylor Jones Taylor, the Olive Branch family law attorneys are well versed in Mississippi law. They can help you through your divorce and other matters while keeping the best interest of you and your loved ones in mind. The compassionate family law attorneys always communicate with their clients to ease the emotional burden of the legal process.
Experienced representation for family law matters
When you are dealing with serious family law issues, being represented by a trustworthy attorney should be a top concern. At Taylor Jones Taylor, we are communicative, compassionate, and knowledgeable about all areas of family law, including:
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements. While it may not seem romantic at the time, a pre- or post-nuptial agreement can be beneficial in the future. When one person in a couple has a large inheritance or a significantly higher net worth, they need to protect their assets in the event of a divorce.
- Divorce. While dissolving your marriage is rarely a simple decision, a skilled attorney can ease the divorce process. The firm’s attorneys listen closely to what you want out of your divorce and work hard to make that happen.
- Military divorce. For couples in the military, the process of getting a divorce can be even more complicated. The firm’s lawyers understand the challenges that these couples face and can guide you through the legal process.
- Child support. No matter the marital status of two parents, they both have a responsibility to their children. The state’s guidelines help to determine a child support agreement that is in the best interests of the children involved.
- Child custody. For divorced or unmarried parents, custody is a major concern. The firm’s attorneys work closely with you to determine a child custody plan that allows both parents to maintain a relationship with children while keeping the children’s wellbeing in mind.
- Spousal support. Based on each spouse’s income, expenses, age, and needs, and the standard of living during the marriage, a court will determine spousal support. The three types of alimony in Mississippi are periodic, lump sum, and rehabilitative.
- Property division. During a divorce, the equitable distribution of property and assets is always a major concern. The firm’s attorneys fight for your right to fair distribution of your marital property.
- High-conflict divorce. When a couple cannot agree on any issues involved in a divorce, it can lead to a long and exhausting process. A seasoned attorney will fight on your behalf to get you the results you want.
- Mediation. A less contentious alternative to trial, mediation is a good option for couples that are willing to discuss the issues involved in their divorce and come to a mutual agreement. If you think this process might work for you, turn to Taylor Jones Taylor today.
Family law involves many different issues. The firm’s lawyers have the experience to guide you through the legal process and handle any obstacles that may arise.
Speak to a knowledgeable Olive Branch family law attorney today
If you are going through a divorce or dealing with any other family law matter, turn to Taylor Jones Taylor today. The firm has been handling these issues since 1964. Call 662.253.5193 or contact the firm today to learn more about how a family law attorney can help.
Types of Cases We Handle
Our Olive Branch attorneys handle a variety of cases, including:
Olive Branch Office
5872 Rolling Hills Drive
Olive Branch, MS 38654
Phone: (662) 893-5960
Fax: (662) 895-6789